Saturday, October 29, 2005

How magnificent is God?

Spero News - Wichita Episcopalian in evolution controversy
Carol Rupe said those who say Christians can't believe in evolution are being too narrow. "I think that makes God very small, if you say he created all of this in six literal days," she said. "I just think he's much more magnificent, much larger, than that."

It's so good to hear this from a Christian here in the US. In other parts of the world, this wouldn't be seen as a problem, but here it's always a big deal.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hello, I am interested in your newts, but I would like know if you deliver in other countries.

For example, do you deliver an animal here in Bazil (South o America) where I am?

Is possible to you send me for any delivery service?

Thanks,

Rogério Uhlig
rogerio_uli@yahoo.com.br

Swan said...

Only within the US, sorry.